Thank you for volunteering with us!
Pack Leaders Rescue of CT saves thousands of lives each year and our volunteers play such a huge role in this! We are happy to have you on our team!
Goals of our volunteer program are to provide:
– A structured orientation session.
– A mentor to show you the ropes & answer your questions when you begin volunteering at our facility or events
– An active rewards & recognition program
What do we ask of you?
– Have a love of animals
– A commitment to volunteer at least once a month at an event or at our facility
– Be informed of our adoption process
– Be willing to answer questions from potential adopters.
– If you have any questions, don’t be afraid to ask!
Use our menu links to learn more about our volunteer program.